What is Landline Texting?
We’ve all been there. You call a business for a simple question like how to return a product, only to be put on hold. Trumpia’s Landline Texting feature helps solve this issue by enabling your business's existing landline or toll-free number to send and receive text messages. This way, people can get immediate interaction without interrupting their busy day.
Why Landline Texting?
- 64% of customers would now prefer to use a texting option for customer service, rather than having to wait on a phone call.
- 33% of customers hang up immediately when put on hold, and 81% find it frustrating to be tied up on the phone or direct message chat.
- Phone calls can be disruptive and time-consuming, and emails are never responded to. Landline Texting will get you responses, and you don’t have to spend time making phone calls or writing multiple emails.
- With Landline Texting, your customers can call or text the same number, giving them a choice for how they want to interact with your organization.
- Landline Texting lets you text for business without having to expose your personal mobile number.
Why Your Customers May Prefer Texting
- Ask about a product, service, event, or directions
- Make a reservation or place an order
- Quickly follow up with a rep
- Avoid wasting time while waiting on hold
The Trumpia Advantage
- Employees can have separate inboxes, so they won't have to dig through a shared inbox to find their clients' messages.
- Conduct multiple text engagements simultaneously and keep records of all message threads.
- With Trumpia’s Landline Texting, you can send and receive picture messages too.